WSWS on Pearl

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Feb 24 11:46:08 PST 2002

>><http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/feb2002/pear-f23.shtml>
>>The killing of Daniel Pearl

A local journalist friend of mine sent me the following: ***** I would hope that out of this tragic result the Central Intelligence Agency will recognize that its failure to insist that no journalists be used as agents and that no journalistic cover be used by its agents is essential for free journalists to practice around the world. . . .