Scheduling

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Sun Feb 24 18:03:14 PST 2002

Just added English translation of Heiner Mueller's Quartet at <http://www.efn.org/~dredmond/Quartet.html>, other stuff will follow in due course. In my continuing quest to apply just-in-time production techniques to the theory biz, here's the latest work-schedule for additions to <www.efn.org/~dredmond>:

March 1: "Adorno as Multinational Marxist" (original essay) May 1: "Penguin Planet" (book on information culture) June 1: "The Tale of Kieu as Postcolonial Classic" (original essay)

Also, note that my translation of "Negative Dialectics" will stay copyleft/open source -- apparently there's a new translation in the works, and someone else landed the rights.

So many concepts to subvert, so little time...

-- Dennis