Re; Soviet Philosophy

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 25 04:36:50 PST 2002

Chris Doss mentions Alexander Dugin. Dugin was a co-author of the Manifesto of the Zyuganov Communist Party in the Russian Federation. Walter Laqueur in, "The Black Hundreds: The Rise of the Far Right in Russia," "Penguin/Viking pb.has much material on Dugin and the influences of Rightist idfeologies on Comrade Zyuganov.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=Alexander+Dugin+Zyuganov+&btnG=Google+Search

Side note. Michael Parenti (btw, Doug ran into Christian Parenti at the SFPL the other day. I can see why you like him, good guy. His Dad? Bleech!) in his book for Verso on the ex-Yugoslavia and NATO's war, in chapter 10 if memory serves, features Blagovesta Doncheva, a signer of the ICDSM petition for Slobodan M., contributor to Jared Israel's rag, and I found out googling long ago, a translator of Alexander Dugin. Michael Pugliese, overposting...time to shut up ;-)