More from the fringe conspirisy zone

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 18:45:10 PST 2002

Conspiratorial stuff printed in the Vancouver Sun...

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1EA2357

The truth is out there ... right? At first, it all seemed so obvious. It was those Islamic terrorists. Osama bin Laden. Mullah Omar. George W. Bush had nothing to do with it ... did he?

Ian Mulgrew Vancouver Sun

Saturday, February 23, 2002

"The right wing benefited so much from September 11 that, if I were still a conspiratorialist, I would believe they'd done it."

Norman Mailer

When the paladin of Camelot joined the fray, I knew 9/11 had become the Kennedy Assassination of the 21st century -- a real-life X-Files episode occurring before my eyes. Like those X-Files accounts of aliens living in oil deposits, this was a story with such staggering implications the mainstream media are loath to go near it. The question isn't who killed the president -- it's who piloted the airplanes that slammed into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and the Pennsylvanian countryside....ect.... http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1EA2357

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net