Fwd: Pentagon Will Close Embattled Office

Micheal Ellis onyxmirr at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 19:28:45 PST 2002

>Rumsfeld said last week that the Pentagon might engage in what he called strategic or tactical deception, as it has in the past. For example, if U.S. troops were about to launch an attack from the west, they might "do things" that would make the enemy believe an attack was instead coming from the north, Rumsfeld said.

or just maybe we'll "do things" to make it appear like our forces are attacking from the north .....and then really attack from the north while those morons will think we are attacking from the west thinking we are trying to deceive them....better yet we'll "do things" to make to make it look like we are attacking from the north but we'll just bomb the shit out of them and it won't matter which direction we are coming from....no no no! better yet we'll "do things" to make it look like we are attacking from the north but instead we'll attack someone else like New Zealand or something...they'll never expect that!!

Rumsfeld is starting to sound like an eight year old

~M.E.