Bull Dyke

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Feb 27 15:00:00 PST 2002

Time to start doing research for Hacker Jeopardy (Defcon.org). This year, we're going to have a Strange Audio, Video, Pix on the Internet category. And probably some sort of Weird Science/Weird Sex category, too. So, I'm rounding up everyone's fave for either category. Below are some samples of what's been sent, thus far. Already know about Attrition.org and stileproject.com, oh and bizarremag.com and the sex facts site, though can't think of the name right now.

So, now's your chance to send snit dirty pix and you won't get flamed! :)

I'm guessing that Pugliese and Kevin "big guy" Deans won't let me, er, down.

If you can, keep the subject: intact since I'll be filtering all of the mail i get to another address, someone who'll organize them all for me. Thanks!

http://www.riddleme.com/html/cow.html

http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.html

http://www.fukingmachines.com/meetthemachines.htm

kelley