Anti-Semitism

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 28 07:46:49 PST 2002

That's ridiculous. As Bush and other leaders of the attack on Afghanistan said when they rejected negotiation, they intended to punish the country until it gave up the supposed author of the crimes; when that didn't work, then until the government of that country fled. Their attack on the country killed more innocent people than died in the attacks of September 11. Even the administration admits that their ostensible war aims were not achieved by this expensive state terrorism. --CGE