Minor Classic: Mormons

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Thu Feb 28 10:07:20 PST 2002

At 05:28 AM 02/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>http://www.angelfire.com/or/sociologyshop/MASTER.html
>Steps in overcoming Masturbation (Mormon Advice circa
>1970)
>
>Me: My favorite, favorite, favorite...quite a good
>laugh...my apologies to any Mormons on the list ;)

Speaking of which, check out this minor classic at your local video store: "ORGAZMO" -- a movie about a Mormon who comes to Hollywood and unwittingly becoming a big porno star. It's not in the porno section; it's in the Indie or weird movie section...or possibly in Comedy.

My favorite line: "I'm not a super hero! I'm a latter day saint!"

Check it out! My kids loved it!

Joanna