Bull Dyke

DHK kessavid at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 14:57:19 PST 2002

Thanks for the info, Doug...I can't remember where I found it on the web...guess they weren't too sure of it either...are you sure he wasn't a Mormon? Reason I ask is I've had some mormon students who have said they've been exposed, so to speak of course, to similar stuff when growing up. I've tried to track Peterson down but to no avail. Maybe I ought to make a disclaimer about it possibly not being "mormon-authentic"...but hey, it's still hillarious...many a class and I have gotten a good laugh...also sparks some very interesting discussions about sex et al.