3-Breasted Gal Joins Clinton As His New Intern

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 28 18:46:03 PST 2002

You really have to go to the website and see the picture to appreciate this. http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/news/index.cfm?instanceid=21319

3-Breasted Gal Joins Clinton As His New Intern

Weekly World News February 28, 2002

NEW YORK - Former U.S. President Bill Clinton really has his hands full these days - his new intern is reportedly the famous three-breasted woman!

Sources close to the ex-president confirm that Kimberly Shariff, the eye-popping beauty whose tantalizing chest has made her a minor celebrity, is now "serving directly under" Clinton at his Harlem office.

"When Kimberly walked into the office and asked for a job a few days ago, Mr. Clinton was immediately impressed by her and he gave her the position - without even bothering to look at her resume," said an aide who asked to remain anonymous.

"He said, 'I've seen all I need to see. I can tell this young lady has a lot of potential.'"

Clinton has so far neither confirmed nor denied the story. Aides say that because of his skirt-chasing reputation earned during the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal, he's concerned about "how some folks might take it" if news that he's hired the well, well, well-endowed cutie as an intern leaked out.

But Kimberly herself confirms the report, saying that she's now helping to answer phones, file papers and "take care of whatever else pops up" in Clinton's office.

"Mr. Clinton has been so nice to me it's unbelievable - he treats me like I'm the only employee in the office," she told Weekly World News in an exclusive interview.

"I am so grateful that he's giving me a chance and he's been willing to overlook the fact that my only real job up until now has been as an exotic dancer."

Amazing Kimberly first made headlines when Weekly World News ran a profile on the curvy Cleveland stripper and her stupefying physique.

In a strange turn of events, she later married three-handed baseball star Mustafa Shariff, a centerfielder for a Santo Domingo team.

Most recently, the odd couple made the news again when Kimberly gave birth to a 6-pound baby girl name Trish. The tot is completely healthy and normal apart from having three legs, as Weekly World News reported in our Sept. 4, 2001 edition.

While it might sound like a marriage made in Heaven, the couple's romance has a been rocky one - punctuated by a divorce, a remarriage and numerous separations.

"Mustafa has always been jealous of all the attention I get from other men because of the 'extra stuff' I have up top," Kimberly reveals. "And now when I walk around carrying Trish, guys have been staring at me even more.

"I told him it probably was because the baby has three legs, but he was convinced it was because of the way my boobies got even bigger than before on account of my pregnancy. Either way, it drove Mustafa crazy and he'd rant and rave around the house."

The star-crossed lovebirds separated once again in October and in late November Kimberly moved to New York, seeking a job.

"I was looking for receptionist work, but I got doors slammed in my face because of the way I looked. They never said that's the reason, of course, but I knew," she says.

"Mr. Clinton is the first person to give me a break. He's a real prince."

But some Washington political strategists say that the crafty ex-president may have an ulterior motive for hiring the three-bosomed bombshell.

"He knows this will drive Hillary crazy," says one Capitol Hill insider.

"He's still steaming over that incident in which his wife was allegedly caught cuddling with a space alien in a New York hotel room.

"Every minute he's alone in his office with that new girl, Hillary has got to be worried about what he's doing. After all, he's known for his 'hands on' management style."

In fact, Mrs. Clinton seems to be taking the new hire in stride.

According to one pal: "When Hillary heard the news she turned white as a sheet - and then laughed her head off. 'I thought he was a leg man,' she snapped. He's gonna have his hands full now.'"