tell Rudy what you think

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jan 2 06:42:12 PST 2002

Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:07:48 -0500 From: "Xpress Press(tm) News Service" <MichaelKoenig at XpressPress.com> Subject: Public Invited to Say Farewell to Rudy Giuliani in Tribute Book

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CelebrateSomebody.com Invites the Public to Say Farewell to Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani in A Tribute Journal to be delivered in on January 28th

Stamford, Ct. -- January 2, 2002 -- /Xpress Press/ -- Tribute gift book publisher, CelebrateSomebody.com invites the public to contribute their appreciation, good wishes and photos to Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, for publication in a book that will be bound and delivered to him at the end of January.

Visit http://www.celebratesomebody.com and click on the photo of Rudolph Giuliani to make a contribution. The website will accept comments until January 25, 2002.

"Rudy Giuliani has received many honors especially because of the way in which he handled the incidents on September 11th. This tribute book will give private individuals the opportunity to share their feelings and thanks with the former Mayor. We are prepared to publish as many volumes as it takes to deliver all the messages and photographs individuals leave at our website," said Joan Breiner co-founder of CelebrateSomebody.com. "Rudy often stated that he got his strength from the public and we see this book as a permanent record to let him know how grateful we are. We know it will give him strength back whenever he reads it."

CelebrateSomebody.com is an online resource where individuals can create personalized gift books filled with heartfelt comments, thoughts and pictures from family and friends. Customers pick the paper design, album cover and title page and the topics under which guests may contribute their remarks or photographs via the Internet. Topics such as: "The reason I admire you is." or "You inspired me because." or "Remember the time." make it easy for guests to communicate their feelings.

The website provides invitation and reminder services that make it a snap to solicit contributions, edit entries and manage the process. Once everyone has contributed, customers may print as many copies of this unique and colorful journal as they wish right at their desktop for just $18.95. Or, CelebrateSomebody.com will print, bind and ship a deluxe version for $89.95. Celebrate that next birthday, anniversary, wedding, retirement, holiday or reunion with a "group hug" from CelebrateSomebody.com

Contact: Joan Breiner Joan at Celebratesomebody.com Tel: 203 329-7716 http://www.celebratesomebody.com

Link to this story online: http://www.xpresspress.com/news/celebrate_010202.html