Robert Fisk

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Wed Jan 2 11:58:35 PST 2002

> Is Fisk saying that if he had lost a spouse in the WTC terror
> bombing, that he would be roaming the streets of New York shooting
> Pakistani and Lebanese cab drivers in the head?

This is a false analogy. "Third world" peoples have suffered much more from US foreign policy then 9-11 did to the US. If Pakistan dropped cluster bombs & daisy cutters all over the US, armed right-wing militias and put them in power and impoverished the entire country then Fisk, or you or I, would probably attack a privledged visiting Pakistani journalist.