Cop arrests man because Hamburger not ready

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:19:07 PST 2002

Kevin posted:

>Diner Owner Arrested Over Hamburger Dispute
>Man Gets In Argument With Police Chief Over Late Order

>From "The FBI" by Ronald Kessler (pg.7):

According to Bureau legend, a New York FBI agent went to lunch at a deli around the corner of the field office, then on Sixty-Ninth Street at Third Avenue. The agent thought the deli an establishment that offered a discount or more food to FBI agents and police officers. He ordered a roast beef sandwich and watched as the counterman piled on the slices. The deli man slid the plate toward the agent. To the agent's chagrin, the sandwich looked no bigger than any other roast beef sandwich.

Showing the deli man his credentials, the agent said, "FBI! More roast beef."

I wonder if this sort of thing happens at Tim Horton's or Crispy Creme, too . . . .

Todd