Hitch loves you

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Jan 2 11:36:58 PST 2002

Hitch loves you

Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: - --- Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
> Hmm, isn't Hitch a bit too concerned with the
> "muscular" here? Yet
> another intellectual trying to appear tough and
> manly?
>
> Doug

No...I just think that he is saying that many on the Left like to look tough...when in fact, all it is is there inability to think under new circumstances and there proneness to fall back on tired slogans.

%%%%%%

CB:To the critics of the left response to current events, why don't you all organize a peace movement, since the other one is so bad ? Criticizing others seems a way of dodging responsibility to organize yourselves. What are the fresh slogans that you have, and where is the evidence of your superior ability to think under new circumstances ?

Hitch himself seems to have a pretty old slogan- "God Bless America "