Covering Dissent Re: B-52 Bombers, a Long Time Ago...

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:43:51 PST 2002

Nathan said:

>As for imperialism-- why is that bad? Some people have historically
>supported imperialism done for moral purposes, so merely repeating >the
>word
>like a swear word is not going to convince anyone. What is >happening in
>the
>world because of US military actions that would be better without >its
>actions?

How about bombing people who were involved with the (possible) 9/11 perps through sheer chance.

>And in a world >where the
>alternative seems to be Saddam Hussein, Milosevic and Bin Laden, the >US
>begins to look like the better alternative.

So I guess your slogan would be, "Better a rich man's house n-word than a starving, poor, (but free) white" given the dichotomy you see as our real choices in the world. I have to admit that honestly (no irony intended) is compelling. More compelling than those who argue along the lines of "Al-Quaeda vs. U.S.=Class Warfare", but not much more.

Todd