Robert Wade

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Jan 4 21:36:41 PST 2002

[fwd Ian Murray]:

The American empire. `The US has structured the world economy to enrich itself. It cannot last', Robert Hunter Wade Saturday January 5, 2002 The Guardian ...

Eeek. More impure thoughts. Stop. I simply can not listen.

Have you no care or feelings for our Empire in denial?

Really Ian, what kind of sick person are you? How dare you forward this vicious anti-american propaganda at a time like this---especially when you know I will have to read these lies and distortions that are so much better written than my own.

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?

Renault: I am shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here...

Croupier: Your winnings, sir.

Renault: Oh. Thank you very much. Everybody out at once...

Chuck Grimes