Voice interview with Forbidden Truth author

Scott Martens sm at kiera.com
Sun Jan 6 04:59:42 PST 2002

-----Original Message----- From: Hakki Alacakaptan <nucleus at superonline.com>

>Just did a Google in French and looked through 80 0f 631 hits. The book was
>2nd on the Express bestsellers list 2 weeks in a row and 3rd in the Le Soir
>booklist (Belgium). France Info, France Culture, Radio Quebec, and RTL did
>interviews with one of the authors. All French papers carried the story
and
>I came across a good number of German, Belgian and Dutch papers as well.
>Only found a couple of minor cable networks, no majors.

I haven't been paying attention to the French bestseller lists, but I have seen the book prominently displayed in a lot of book stores.

I asked a few friends in the States and western Canada if they had seen anything about this. Nothing. Not a word, not a clue. A search of the New York Times website reveals nothing. Where is the press? It bugs me that the Village Voice seems to be the only mainstream media outlet in the US to even to mention this.

More grist for the conspiracy theorists: apparently, according to an interview with Dasquie on Amazon.fr, there's only 2 degrees of separation between Bush and bin Laden. Apparently, W was on the board of directors of some oil company with one of bin Laden's brothers-in-law back in the 80's. I guess it's a small world.

Scott Martens