Barrios paper

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jan 6 08:46:03 PST 2002

[this bounced bec it was too long, and bec it was an attachment - anyone who wants a copy, please contact Juan Jose Barrios directly]

Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 21:19:48 -0300 From: Juan Jose Barrios <jota at netgate.com.uy>

hi Cian and Doug. The WB, IADB and other institutions have been doing a lot of research over the last 7 years or so about the relationship between inequality, growth and poverty. I am attaching a draft of a paper I am writing on this topic. On section 4.3 you can look at the references on studies on the specific relationship b/t inequality and growth. Hope it helps.-jj