Sex offenders and the 'net

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 23:19:41 PST 2002

Even though my instint is telling me otherwise, I would think that once a convicted sex offender is out on parole, with his tracking device firmly attached to his body should be able to surf the internet unhindered, you know--free speech and all....But soon he won't be able to...

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/industry/01/05/sex.offender.monitor.ap/index.html

SPRINGFIELD, Illinois (AP) -- During a seminar on computer software designed to monitor children's Internet use and protect them from sexual predators, Don Spurlin wondered if the product couldn't be turned around to monitor the predators themselves.....ect....

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com