Anarchist website targets Christians

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 15:46:49 PST 2002

--- Chuck Grimes <cgrimes at rawbw.com> wrote:

> I would expect an FBI visit any day.
>
> Chuck MF Grimes

I might mention that last year around the election time I made some unkind comments about Bush in some Internet Chat clubs. As a result, I got an email from a Christian Fundamentalist telling me that I "should be in jail where someone could read the Bible to me all day long." She also told me that she and her "friends" had contacted the Secret Service about me. Sure enough about a week later, 2 Secret Service agents came to my house (with a huge folder on me which I, of course, was not allowed to view).

Nothing happened and I never heard back from the SS. I am quite sure that had this happened after 9/11 things would have been different.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx