Negri on globo

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 8 14:17:48 PST 2002

It seems to me that "the multitude of particles, atoms, and singularities" is an apt name for the masses of consumers, more likely status-conscious rather than class-conscious, who experience hardships, can articulate particular grievances, but have yet to discover sources of their exploitation and oppressions, much less uniting in solidarity with other members of the class nationally and internationally. -- Yoshie