Negri on globo

jeffrey fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Jan 8 23:52:56 PST 2002

in other words, you can make (and have) a lot of money (and property) and still be working class? i never said these guys were capitalists. that's not my point at all. quite the contrary. nor did i mean to suggest that their wages and working conditions are anything other than the product of struggle.