manna for conspiracists

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Wed Jan 9 00:33:49 PST 2002

OK, I'll spell it out for you: CNN is an international operation. CNN cannot keep a cover on the pipeline and the book without losing credibility in the rest of the world, as opposed to, say, Fox. It needs to address the issue, not keep it secret. So it addresses it by producing experts, sources, or evidence to shoot the theory down. Duh.

Hakki