Which class are the workers who owned Enron stock in? (Marxism as science)

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Wed Jan 9 13:22:51 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Brown" <CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:20 PM Subject: Which class are the workers who owned Enron stock in? (Marxism as science)

> Which class are the workers who owned Enron stock in? ( Marxism as
science)

> Hahahahahaha :-)
>
> %%%%%%
>
> CB: Thought you might like that.
>
> %%%%%
>
> They didn't look alienated or disaffected on TV, that's for sure.
> Maybe Hollywood got to them so that the US citizenry won't come to
> understand the depths of it's false consciousness!
>

> Ian
>
> %%%%%
>
> CB: Recall in a succinct anti-positivist quip, Marx said something
like if all of reality were evident to the senses there would be no need for science. They don't _look_ alienated, but through indirect evidence we infer... :>)