Trade details

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 10 09:09:56 PST 2002

Consumer goods unchanged and Canadian price plunge, though it's the yen that's at major low. Curious.

"Excluding petroleum, import prices fell 0.3 percent. Non-oil imported goods prices fell 4.4 percent during 2001. Imported capital goods prices fell 0.3 percent, while consumer goods prices were unchanged.

Prices of Japanese goods dropped 0.1 percent, while Canadian goods prices plunged 1.2 percent. Imports from European Union fell 0.1 percent in price."

ps. Could someone remind me how to get these things- < < to appear to the left of quoted text so's I don't have to add quotation marks. Pls.

pms