Query on a book & its author

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 10 14:05:44 PST 2002

Charles Loren, _Classes in the United States: Workers Against Capitalists_, Davis, CA: Cardinal Publishers, 1977.

This book is long out of print, and I believe the publishing company no longer exists. If anyone on any of the lists to which this post is being sent knows Charles Loren or knows anyone to whom the copyright of this book may belong (or if Charles Loren is on one of these lists), would you ask him/them/her if they would object to large parts of it being made available on the internet, and would they get in touch with me.

A Barnes & Noble search showed no copies of the book available on any of the many used book sites they list.

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu