Query on a book & its author

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:05:35 PST 2002

/ dave / wrote:

> A search on "Charles Loren" at http://www.bookfinder.com indicated two secondhand copies available,
> though I wasn't sure from your question if you were in fact looking for another copy or just looking
> to contact the author/publisher.

My post was obscenely sloppy. Your second guess is right. I own several copies of the book, and at one time knew Charles Loren personally. I would (a) like to know if it's o.k. to scan large parts of the book on to disk and post it around, and (b) I would like to get in touch with Charlie again.

Cardinal Publishers was created by a group called The New Voice (TNV) (later for a short time League for a Labor Republic) for the primary purpose of publishing Loren's two books. The earlier one was _Struggle for the Party_.

Carrol