Up and down the road to a big anti-war movement

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 10 23:42:31 PST 2002

I just visited ACC & infoshop.org to take a look at their calendars of events: <http://www.abolishthebank.org/en/events.html>; & <http://www.infoshop.org/antiwar_events.html>. Either there actually have been few anti-war actions & events organized by anarchists in DC, or the calendars have been updated too infrequently, or perhaps both.... The ACC Anti-War link <http://www.abolishthebank.org/en/antiwar.html> gives you an error message: "Not Found" -- "The requested URL /en/antiwar.html was not found on this server. Apache/1.3.22 Server at www.abolishthebank.org Port 80." -- Yoshie