Enron

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Jan 11 09:29:57 PST 2002

Seems like a pure winning issue for the Dems to ride into the elections, with investigations and legislative proposals. No reason for bipartisanship anywhere on this one.

-- Nathan Newman

Oh how positively compelling---just in case we mistake them for real men. Fuck'n worthless, lick-spittle dog water (my ass is getting sore, could you pleeze just cum in my mouth for awhile).

After all they sure stood up four square on the election frauds in Florida, the bogus Supreme Court ruling, the Energy Dept stalling of regulatory controls on natural gas, the defense of civil liberties, and rules of evidence, wire taps, indefinite detentions, and then allowed the one dissent (Lee) to twist slowly in the wind, etc---the epitome of meekness on so many serious political issues that I've forgotten most of them. And all in one year.

Allow me a moment of actual sincerity. God when are they going to get off their ass?

Okay, it was a moment of weakness. I am better now.

Chuck Grimes