Enron

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 11 13:58:28 PST 2002

last night while falling asleep found a buncha threads at http://www.freerepublic.com on Enron and Ron Brown. Check 'em out, fwiw. Just now doing a google with keywords Ron Brown Enron found a bunch more, mostly rightist websites like newsmax and the paper that Mellon Scaife puts out outside Pittsburgh, but, also one from the left-liberal Center for Public Integrity of Charles Lewis.

And a press release from Enron in '96 saying No Enron execs were on the plane that Brown was on that went down over Croatia.

Side question (at the risk of another conspiranoia thread here!) Hakki, you think Brown was shot? Somewhere on the net I saw supposed autopsy photos, bullet entry points. My BS detector sez that the pix could have been of any 50+ Black Man dead of gunshot to the head. Michael Pugliese