more dirt

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 23:50:10 PST 2002

> > We're not talking some two-bit shady property deal here; this is not
>only > the biggest scam and bankruptcy in history, it is not only thousands
>of > employees ripped off and left out in the cold (which the admin knew
>would > happen months before), it's not only an energy trading scam that >
>ripped off > millions of consumers and thousands of businesses with the
>blessing of the > admin, it is a glimpse into Washington sleaze at its
>worst, where > a crooked > political contributor staffs the admin with his
>people and dictates energy > policy so that he can make an even bigger
>killing. This is no > less than the > U.S. equivalent of
>Berezovsky-Yeltsin. > > Hakki
>
>I tend to agree, but the problem is that it may have all been legal.
>
>mbs

If it was indeed all lawful, so much the better. Some time ago I recommended "Nice and Legal" as a new US national motto. If a scam of this magnitude proves strictly legit, it could raise a lot of folks' consciousness about what US capitalism really entails.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx