Modern Architecture

Cian O'Connor cian_oconnor at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 18:31:17 PST 2002

I think it's fashion. Norman Foster has designed some quite beautiful buildings, which combine modernity with a lovely sense of organic sinuousness. The new GLC building in London looks like it will be lovely when it's finished. There's also a new skyscraper proposed for Shoreditch (the edge of the City of London), which looks beautiful in the designs.