Democrats Stumble in the Fog

Barry DeCicco bdecicco2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 05:32:17 PST 2002

Seth, that article was bang-on.

And I think that it's something that not enough Democrats realize: Bush's tax cut was revealed to be fraudulent within months. But it still has (probably) altered the terms of the political debate over the next few years almost as much as 9/11. Even if (as I hope) the Dems take over Congress in 2002, and George II joins George I in 2004, that legacy will still be going strong. Every dollar of that tax cut will have to be taken back, against GOP screams of 'raising your taxes'.

PS Nathan, my apologies for yelling, but PLEASE TRIM YOUR POSTS. Your reply included *two* copies of the original, one in semi-legible format, and one in HTML.