Pashtun NAMBLA

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 14 08:38:27 PST 2002

See blog/board here http://www.metafilter.com/comments.mefi/13763 Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia, last week three gay men were beheaded by the regime and Egypt a few months ago sentenced a couple dozen gay men to prison for 10-20 yrs. each. http://www.daypop.com/search?q=Saudi+Arabia+gay&t=a http://www.daypop.com/search?q=Egypt+gay&t=a

On NAMBLA, yeech. Cf. an apologia by Daniel Tsang published by Allyson publishers in the 80's. Also former SWP'er, David Thorstad is in NAMBLA.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=SWP+gay+rights+David+Thorstad

The anarchist book store in the Haight, Bound Together, in S.F. sells the NAMBLA rag. Yrs. ago my pagan wiccan pot dealer told me that the book store owner was a NAMBLA member. A documentary I have not seen on NAMBLA is worth looking for I'd imagine.

Last yr. there was a brutally long thread on NAMBLA on the queerleft list. Really showed the underdeveloped understanding of power dynamics and feminism among some gay men. Michael Pugliese