Science, Science & Marxism: A Last Word From me

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:26:43 PST 2002

>I just showed you that Justin. The "yes!" means you didn't understand what
>I said

That's because I'm stupid and lazy. Look, Ted, I'm outta here. What part of Last Word from Me don't you understand? --jks

- Marx's argument starts from "individual people". If they are
>"universally developed individuals" they have all the incentives you
>mention.

Credo quia absurdam.

You should say "talk about internal relations is absolutely no
>help" *to you*. Your assumption that if you don't understand a concept it
>must be "obscurantist" is mistaken.

Your assumptions about what I assume are part of the reason I'm gone. Bye bye. jks>