Electoral College reform (Re: Enron

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Mon Jan 14 14:47:27 PST 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Nathan Newman wrote:

> specific election, but fightng the overall Electoral College is unfortunately
> a non-starter.

One must be a radical as the reality itself. Right now, we have a Regency run by a braindead moron who can't even chew a pretzel and watch TV at the same time. Hollywood couldn't make up this stuff if it tried, you know?

Let me be even clearer: to *hell* with the Constitution. It's a deeply undemocratic tissue of cockamamie reactionary kludges which no Eastern European country in their right mind would tolerate. Put the damn thing in a museum where it belongs, and start over with a people's assembly.

-- Dennis