Girlish Figure

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Tue Jan 15 13:44:00 PST 2002

So many people struggle to look like the fantasy images in TV and film. This woman's trying to imitate the fantasy images of fetish art. She's suffering to be more kinky (and bec she gets off on pain, I guess). It's the old problem of where you draw the line with living out fantasies. I don't buy the idea that it's OK to live out fantasies of violence and oppression, which can somehow be compartmentalized so as not to take over the rest of your life. How can something not take over your life if it's so exciting and obsessional?

Hakki