Godzilla is a Communist!

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Jan 17 22:12:23 PST 2002

At 12:40 AM 1/18/02 -0500, Dennis wrote:

>PlayStation 2
>tie-in!

<lurch moan>

i got this massively huge bonus for christmas, so i caved and bought the kid PS2. jesus jumpin aych on a pogo stick, they are glued to the thing weeks later. he's still out there, aspring to michael jordanhood a good deal of the time. but the rest of the time, testoterone central (my kid and friends) are glued, eyes glazed, drooling.

it is awesome to see the graphics. but damn, i gotta stay away from the thing because if i try evenonce to play i'll probably be worse. after my first year of grad school, i was spent. got my kid a nintendo for the first time that year. i needed a break from the intense adjustment to grad life, too, i thought.

well, i started playing during winter break. got up first thing in the a.m., stumbled to the bean bag chair, and started in all day til just before the wasband got home. I'd quickly shower and pretend to have actually been dressed all day. :) (i once even put all the dirty dishes in the oven, so the place didn't like an episode of I Love Lucy.)

ever since then i've avoided any computer games.

kelley, just surfacing for some air and give max some Molly Bloom