Who Does No Work, Shall Not Eat

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:03:53 PST 2002

. It'[s morally right because
> > no one has a right to live off the labor of others without contributing
> > something in return. The Bolsies reappropraited the slogan, Who does no
> > work, will not eat. Leaving aside those who can't wprk, what's wrong
>with
> > that?
>
>It ensures permanent domination by a minority.

I must be stupid. Why's that?

Whereas allowing the lazy and idle to surf at Malibu and hang out in cafes in the Village at the expense of the rest of us who build buildings and file papers and such avoids the domination of a minority?

Sheesh, no wonder the left is fucked sideways. You just try, just _try_, selling this view to ordinary working people. They will not give you the time of day.

jks I guerss I must be stupid. Why's that? Whereas allowing the lazy and idle to