Central Planning (Albert/Hahnel + markets)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 11:01:28 PST 2002

--- Justin Schwartz <jkschw at hotmail.com> wrote:

> You tell me. Personally I think every aspect of
> A&H's paraecon is a total
> nightmare. I see nothing attractive about any aspect
> of it.

Well, I dont know exactly what their model looks like. However I am not proposing a "centrally planned" system but a network.

I mean, if you think of a network with a "subscribe and publish" model, you would have a consumer who broadcasts a need, and a producer who is the first to pick up on that broadcast and who can fullfill the need. This does not require centralized planning. Believe me, I have as much "fear" of huge centralization as huge governments as anyone.

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx