antiglobalization webs criminalized in spain

Leslilake1 at aol.com Leslilake1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 12:40:43 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/19/02 8:04:43 AM Pacific Standard Time, owner-lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com writes:

<< Subject: Re: Antiglobalization webs criminalized in spain

At 01:22 AM 1/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>don't know much about this

you don't know and i don't either since you didn't give a cite where this

material came from.

Because I got it in an email, from someone who didn't know either. and this morning I see nothing about it (as far as I can tell from my poor spanish) on the barcelona indymedia site. So yeah, I shouldn't have passed it on without checking it out first. Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.