manna for conspiracists

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 19 19:01:03 PST 2002

>From awpd at yahoogroups.com
http://www.AligningWithPurpose.com Y'all know Bill Blum for his exhaustive books on the CIA.Jay Fenello is a loon that was posting on the Illuminati on the WSN list at CSF. Richard K. Moore appears often at the New Agey conspiranoia rag, New Dawn http://www.google.com/search?q=Richard+k.+Moore+New+Dawn+&btnG=Google+Search &hl=en and the web portal, http://www.centrexnews.com/ New! Article of the Week Who Really Controls International Terrorism? by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.

Was The US Government Alerted To September 11 Attack? - Part 2

by Patrick Martin Enron And The Bush Administration: Kindred Spirits In Fraud And Criminality

by David Walsh Guilty for 9-11: Section 3: Bush in the Open

by Illarion Bykov and Jared Israel The Fairness Doctrine

by Bill O'Reilly

CNN: Prisoner of Its Own Mirrors

by John L. Perry

Does America Have A Future?

by Phyllis Schlafly

Michael Pugliese

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Message: 1 Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:52:32 -0500 From: Jay Fenello <jay at fenello.com> Subject: Re: conspiracies everywhere you look?

FYI:

At 1/18/02 12:09 PM, Richard K. Moore wrote:

=
>From: BBlum6 at aol.com
>Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:32:46 EST
>Subject: Re: 9-11
>To: richard at cyberjournal.org
>
>Richard,
>
>We don't really have an argument in theory. I've already
>said there's nothing I'd put past the USG. But I still
>reserve the right to judge each case as it comes along.
>What's the alternative? And where would that lead one?
>
>In solidarity,
>Bill
>
>PS Thanks again for the globalization-imperialism
>comparison. It's a great help, a brilliant crystallization.
> I forget, what ever happened to your book plans?
>Serialized in journals instead?
>
>==========
>
>Dear Bill,
>
>re/ book plans:
>
>I'll post another message tomorrow about book plans. I'd welcome feedback.
>
>---
>
>re/ globalization-imperialism comparison:
>
>It was honor to receive that query from you, and it's
>probably the topic that has been at the center of my work.
>I've found that the many differences - between globalization
>and the long-running regime that preceded it - serve as
>indicators to reveal the essential structures of both the
>old and new regimes.
>
>---
>
>re/ conspiracies:
>
>You said:
> > We don't really have an argument in theory. I've already
> said there's nothing I'd put past the USG. But I still
> reserve the right to judge each case as it comes along.
> What's the alternative? And where would that lead one?
>
>Yes of course, every case must be judged on its own merits.
>That's exactly what I do. But you're not the only one who
>assumes that I have a knee-jerk 'blame a conspiracy'
>reaction. But there's a reason why this particular period of
>history is conspiracy rich. The fact is that we are now in
>a rapid-move chess game - the final construction phase of a
>new world order. And since the creation of this new order
>is not something the media talks about, or that officials
>acknowledge, every one of the chess moves is bound to be
>more or less conspiratorial. You ignore the game at your
>peril; but if you pay attention to the moves, then you are
>observing lots of conspiracies.
>
>For example, it is plain to see that the Patriot
>(Anti-Terrorism) Bill is aimed at stifling dissent and
>suppressing opposition - a kind of neo-McCarthyism only
>worse. Even if the Bill is 'opportunistic' - and the WTC
>disaster was unexpected - these police state measures are
>nonetheless conspiratorial. The cover story is terrorism,
>and the real objective is tighter control over the
>population.
>
>And we've been building up to this police-state regime for
>some time, with the 'war on drugs' and the erosion of civil
>liberties which accompanied that. That too was
> [...]

+++

Jay Fenello, Internet Coaching http://www.Fenello.com ... 678-585-9765 http://www.YourWebPartner.com ... Web Support http://www.AligningWithPurpose.com ... for a Better World