"Central "Planning is really Holistic Planning.

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Sat Jan 19 19:30:08 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe R. Golowka" <joeG at ieee.org>

I don't really care if we have advanced technology or not.

> So who will have the power to prevent bureaucracies from reappearing once
we have
> anarchism?

Everyone.

> Are bureaucrats workers?

So, my beloved, who's designing [along with lots of other people] an IT system for health care providers across 4 states so that her fellow bureaucrats can help people deal with their imedical records and nsurance providers with substantially less hassle, she's not a worker? Does she oppress people? Oh, and she both gives and receives *orders*. Is she only nefarious and exploitative when she's giving them?

Is anyone in Mondragon a bureaucrat?

How do anrachists *define* the distinction between a bureaucrat and a worker? What would count against any said definition anarchists proferred?

Ian