"Central "Planning is really Holistic Planning.

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Sat Jan 19 22:01:08 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck0" <chuck at tao.ca> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 9:22 PM Subject: Re: "Central "Planning is really Holistic Planning.

Ian Murray wrote:

> How do anrachists *define* the distinction between a bureaucrat and a worker? What would count
> against any said definition anarchists proferred?

Last time I checked, bureaucrats were wage slaves, which fits my definition of worker.

<< Chuck0 >>

Ok, so why does your fellow anarchist putatively put them in the oppressor category? And, of course the question still remains as to whether they are exploiters or the exploited or both or neither? How do anarchists plan to build libraries, airplanes, hospitals, schools, fire stations etc. for the 3 and a 1/2 billion people who don't have them without some people's freedom, somewhere, being constrained? Out with it.

Max Weber