Who Does No Work, Shall Not Eat

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Jan 20 13:47:59 PST 2002

At 04:21 PM 1/20/02 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Chuck0 wrote:
>
>>CEOs and lawyers? No need for them after the revolution, nor cops,
>>judges, television celebrities, security guards, and so on.
>
>No celebrities? Fughgedaboutit, you can keep your revolution! Life without
>Demi would be unimaginable!
>
>Doug

so, tell me something, wouldn't the same principle that applied to the USSR apply here? in the USSR, it wasn't property theft that became a crime but other things. under anarchism, it would seem to me to be whatever went against the grain of anarchism, since it would rely so strongly on socializaiton and informal judgment of one another to make sure that people all agreed with everyone else that voluntary community service was hip and kewl.

power is always there. just because no one has a gun pointed at anyone's head, doesn't mean we've advanced.

kelley