work

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Mon Jan 21 14:59:11 PST 2002

At 12:19 AM 01/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >What if there's no work to be done?
>
>What if pigs had wings? We don'y live in those possible worlds.

If all we have to worry about is food, shelter, education, & health; there's a lot less work to do than we're doing right now.

I do think it's right to share the work. I'm just suggesting that there might be some conflict about the level of comfort we want to attain and the amount of work required to do it. Some people might want to trade leisure time for more stuff, and some people might not.

Joanna B.