Standard of living and work

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 21 19:19:10 PST 2002

Godfathers - Birth School Work Death - Birth, School, Work, Death (The Godfathers) lyrics: Been turned around till I'm upside down Been all at sea until I've drowned And I've felt torture, I've felt pain Just like that film with Michael Caine I've been abused and I've been confused And I've kissed Margaret Thatcher's shoes And I been high and I been low And I don't know where to go

Birth, school, work, death Birth, school, work, death

And heroin was the love you gave
>From the cradle to the grave
Boys and girls don't understand The devil makes work for idle hands I cut myself but I don't bleed 'Cause I don't get what I need Doesn't matter what I say Tomorrow's still another day

Birth, school, work, death Birth, school, work, death

Yeah I been high and I been low And I don't know where to go I'm living on the never never never This time it's gonna be forever I'll live and die don't ask me why I wanna go to paradise And I don't need your sympathy There's nothing in this world for me

Birth, school, work, death Birth, school, work, death

Birth, school, work, death Birth, school, work, death Birth, school, work, death Birth, school, work, death