Who Does No Work, Shall Not Eat (parecon)

John Thornton jthorn65 at home.com
Mon Jan 21 21:40:50 PST 2002

I have read 'Looking Forward', 'The Political Economy of Participatory Economics' and I just finished 'Moving Forward'. Inspiring ,yes. I like to read fairly original ideas for egalitarian societies but this isn't realistic. My biggest objection (and I have several) is simply that participation is required. It is not a right but an obligation. John Thornton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angelita Manzano" <angiemanzano at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>