Going Nazis, was Re: Starship Troopers...

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Tue Jan 22 21:22:56 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

Who needs fascism? After all, fascist states are very apt to knock off a selection of big capitalists and their buddies. We don't have to fear the tyranny of fascism. We need to fear the tyranny of bourgeois democracy. The average ordinary citizen of Nazi Germany was much safer than the average citizen of the Mexican slums of San Antonio or the black neighborhoods of St. Louis, Chicago, and Detroit.

This fear of fascism is really dangerous. It blinds us to other forms of tyranny.

Carrol