Starship Troopers & left infantilism (Re: Carmen Electra with the troops

Cian O'Connor cian_oconnor at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 10:53:56 PST 2002

Plus the film is really funny.

Nathan's criticisms could equally apply to Salo, but so what. Part of the films point is that these kids swallow wholesale this cartoonish propoghanda (which isn't too different from the crap that one sees on TV news every night). I doubt they even know who the leaders are, or what they stand for.

The DVD has a commentary...I might have to get that.